Saturday, November 12, 2011

Giving Thanks!!!

Hi everyone!
Past days have been so busy, but I've had so much fun!
This year has been full of blessings and I have to be thankful for so many things.
During the past days I've been working on some cards and I want to share one of them:
Image by Anne's "Cards 4 U"
This cute turkey stole my heart, when I saw the image I knew that he was going to be the star of my card. The sketch is from Critters Sketch Challenge Blog:

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Thanks!
Love
Julia

7 comments:

  1. He's the cutest turkey I've seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, he is just the cutest turkey! I love the way you've used the colourQ colors & those cute buttons along the side are awesome! Thanks so much for playing with us at the colourQ this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, Julia. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable turkey image...loving this cheery card too! Thanks for joining the color challenge at Lily Pad Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julia. This is amazing. Such a great image and your colours are fantastic. So bright and happy. Happy crafting.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you used our colors! Thanks so much for joining us at Lily Pad Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my this is just adorable and makes me smile big. Perfect for the color challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at Lily Pad Palette Color Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...