The image is from Anne Fenton, I love the vintage feeling it has.
Distressed the border with Tim Holtz Distress Ink, added some of my favorite jewels and Stickles for sparkle.
I think that the ribbon adds the perfect finishing touch to the tag.
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
- Creative Freebie Challenge November 20-December 3 at The Outlawz
- Challenge #25... Vintage Christmas at Sparkle Forum Challenges
- Card Caravan Challenge #7 – Make It Sparkle
- Challenge #67 ~ Holiday at 2 Sisters Challenge Blog
- CYDA Challenge #34 ~ Buttons or Bows
- HIMCR #22 - Mix it Up! - Holiday
- Fancy Folds at Sugar Creek Hollow
- Challenge #29, Weihnachten / Christmas at Fairy Tale Challenge Blog
- Challenge 34-Christmas at Patties Creations
- Christmas at Poodles Parlour
- Challenge #1 - "All About Christmas" at Simply Create Too
- Anything Goes at Stamping with the Dragon
- Challenge 94 Christmas at Totally Papercrafts
- Center Step at Come and Get It Challenge Blog
- Challenge #90 Seeing Red at One Stitch At A Time
- Kraft Card Stock Challenge at Scrappy Frogs
- CHNC Challenge 48- Vintage Style and/or Distressed
- Color Challenge: red, green, kraft, white/cream at SSDS
- Challenge 108 - Sparkle at Totally Gorjuss
- SNSDC30–Favorite Things