Friday, October 6, 2023

Bloom and Simplify - Day 5 GIU

Hi everyone!

Day 5 is here!!
I am a Growing in Unity Gal for this week.
Today I am sharing a  chocolate wrapper using Bloom and Simplify, a sweet gift for someone special.



Supplies used: Stazon Ink, Distress Ink, washi tape and pearl.

Be sure to comment on each GIU post. I will be choosing two winners randomly from all comments.  They will receive an awesome gift from Unity Stamp Co. 

The winners will be announced on my blog next Monday, October 9, and they will have two weeks to claim their prize. Can't wait share my project for tomorrow and see you again.

Thanks!
Love
Julia

5 comments:

  1. Love these, so simple and fun...this one really inspires and speaks to me. Great week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun idea, and a wonderful sweet treat for someone special! Love the pretty flower design!
    Thanks for a fun GIU week! I enjoyed your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea and a standout design! Thanks for all the inspiration this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet idea! Thank you for sharing your creativity this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...