Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Sticky Note Cover - Day 3 GIU

Hi everyone!

Day 3 is here!!
I am a Growing in Unity Gal for this week.
Today I am sharing a sticky note cover using Planner Gal- You Got This.



Supplies used: Stazon Ink, Prisma Coloring Pencils, Distress Ink, flower and gems.

Be sure to comment on each GIU post. I will be choosing two winners randomly from all comments.  They will receive an awesome gift from Unity Stamp Co. 

The winners will be announced on my blog next Monday, October 9, and they will have two weeks to claim their prize. Can't wait share my project for tomorrow and see you again.

Thanks!
Love
Julia

11 comments:

  1. Very cute! Great coloring!
    Karen adams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card. Love your choice of colors, so nice and happy/cheery. The striped YOU makes it stand out so nicely

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the color choice, so happy and cheerful. The striped YOU really makes it stand out nicely

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is she! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! I love the planner girls & this is the first one I purchased.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this pretty cover for the sticky notes! Sweet image and great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful project! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This would make an awesome gift for a co-worker. Great job!

    sue nagata

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea to make a post it note cover! This one is lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...