Monday, October 2, 2023

Bookmark - Day 2 GIU

Hi everyone!

Day 2 is here!!
I am a Growing in Unity Gal for this week.
Today I am sharing a mixed media bookmark using  Beautiful - Inside and Out.

“Treasure this day, and treasure yourself. Truly, neither will ever happen again.”
― Ray Bradbury

Supplies used: Versamark ink, Embossingg powder, Distress Inks Spray, Distress Inks and twine.

Be sure to comment on each GIU post. I will be choosing two winners randomly from all comments.  They will receive an awesome gift from Unity Stamp Co. 

The winners will be announced on my blog next Monday, October 9, and they will have two weeks to claim their prize. Can't wait share my project for tomorrow and see you again.

Thanks!
Love
Julia

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous fall colors on your bookmark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is really vibrant and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful design and colors! I love the quote you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awsome tag great fall colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this such great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful! I love the fall colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous. Love the autumnal colors you chose.

    sue nagata

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...