Thursday, October 5, 2023

Time for Wine - Day 4 GIU

 Hi everyone!

Day 4 is here!!
I am a Growing in Unity Gal for this week.
Today I am sharing a card using Time for... Friends & Wine.



Supplies used: Stazon Ink, Distress Ink, gel pen and gems.

Be sure to comment on each GIU post. I will be choosing two winners randomly from all comments.  They will receive an awesome gift from Unity Stamp Co. 

The winners will be announced on my blog next Monday, October 9, and they will have two weeks to claim their prize. Can't wait share my project for tomorrow and see you again.

Thanks!
Love
Julia

7 comments:

  1. Another wonderful card! Love the swipes of color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! What an awesome way to add color to a card.

    sue nagata

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun sentiment and colors! Love the images!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card! I love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, so fun with the colorful stripes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the stripes! Looks great and no need for coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...